What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Sell your home
When it's time to move, you need someone who can help you make the most of your investment. As an Accredited Staging Professional and successful Real Estate Broker, Shelly will help you prepare your home for the market. It's all about exciting the buyer and getting the most of your investment. Marketing your home in a professional and agressive manner. Whether this is your first home sale or if your a veteran to the process, Shelly will help navigate you through the process. Shelly will managing your transaction from start to close. Call Shelly Today to learn more and take the first step toward getting your home SOLD!
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Only the Best when selling your home! - Getting your home seen is only part of the sales process. Your home has to WOW a buyer, Shelly uses the right tools and professional photography to get your home noticed and SOLD the first time. Shelly uses the best photographers, including drone photography to get your home noticed.
6. Staging Advantage - As an Accredited Staging Professional, Shelly uses her skills to assist the seller in presenting their home right the first time. You only get one chance to make a first impression. Shelly helps her sellers make that 1st impression count to get their home Sold. The best part is that Shelly doesn't charge more for her services, she does it to get her homes SOLD quickly and for TOP dollar.
To find out more about selling your home, click here